Friday, June 25, 2010

Introduction to the Site

Greetings Biology lovers (or loathers)!

I have created this website with the hope that those of you taking Biology will use this site as a tool to help you understand the most fundamental, yet challenging topics in Biology. From my teaching experience, I have come across a few topics which students constantly have trouble with. My goal is to provide useful tools and resources for you to aid in your understanding of such topics.

I encourage you to ask questions and make comments as your read through my postings. If you are one of my students, extra credit will be given for thoughtful comments, feedback, suggestions, or posting of other helpful resources. Learning does not stop in the classroom or here!

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment